Saturday 9 June 2018

Gir - Kids camp - April 2018


Journey Begins

Purple Heron

Kiddos


Cooling Down

iCampers

Ashy Prinia

Lotus waiting for a shower :)

Wagtail

Purple Heron

Hows my Hair Style?

First Site of the King

Simba for first ever time!!

Check My paws!

King in Making

Nautanki

Simba!!

Let me play

Subadult Male!

Mummy's Lessons!

Male Lion

Thirsty!!
Peacock, Always adorable!


Indian star tortoise

Nightjar

Lesser Flameback

Eurasian Thicknee

Spotted Owlet

Honey Buzzard

Here she comes

Lioness

Drinking..

Eye to eye!

Together we drink!!

Closeup

Croc

Indian Pitta

Eurasian Thicknee

My Den

And the Dominant Male!!

The Lion King!!

Full frame

Eye to Eye

How big is my Jaw?

Count it...

Closeup!!

Tickles Blue Flycather

Big Team

No comments:

Post a Comment